Job Type: Full-Time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
The Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for performing check out procedures, assisting customers and assisting in sorting, pricing and arranging the items in the Thrift Store in a suitable manner for marketing to the public. The Customer Service Representative is directly responsible to the Thrift Store Manager. This position is eligible for overtime pay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities are given as examples of the various types of work performed in this position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The person filling this position must have a high school diploma or GED.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each area of responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
1. Must have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals; ability to write routine reports and correspondence; ability to speak effectively with individuals and small groups.
2. Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals, compute rate, ratio, and percentage.
3. Must have the ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
4. Must have a working knowledge of cash register and general office equipment.
5. Must have the ability to meet customers and/or donors in a friendly, courteous, and professional manner.
6. Must have a working knowledge of retail store operations, including sales, customer service, inventory, and pricing.
7. Must have the ability to produce a high quantity and quality of work.
8. Must have the ability to plan and organize work and meet deadlines.
Please take a moment to complete our full application by visiting:
The application we require will be on the right hand side of your screen. The application can be mailed, delivered, or faxed to:
SRE-THRIFT STORE – LEESBURG
ATTENTION: JODY CAREY
27900 US HWY 27
LEESBURG, FL 34748
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE!