The Building Superintendent has the primary task of maintaining the interior and exterior of the Thrift Store in an orderly and clean manner. In addition, this employee assists in the receiving, storing, repairing, displaying, and disposing of non-cash items. The Building Superintendent is directly responsible to the Thrift Store Manager. This position is eligible for overtime pay.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities are given as examples of the various types of work performed in this position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
1. Cleans and maintains the interior and exterior of the Thrift Store.
2. Maintains surrounding grounds including mowing, trimming, keeping weeds off fence, etc.
3. Responsible for the appearance and care of the equipment and vehicles assigned to the Thrift Store.
4. Is familiar with the entire process of non-cash gifts and the operation of the Thrift Store.
5. Represents the Florida Sheriffs Youth Ranches and Sheriffs Ranches Enterprises in a positive manner to donors, customers and the general public and provides exceptional customer service.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
The person filling this position must have a high school diploma or GED and 2 years experience in buildings and grounds maintenance. Must have a valid Florida Driver License and be able to maintain a safe driving record consistent with agency policy.
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $11.00 per hour
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND A DRUG FREE WORKPLACE!!